Friday Favorites



Happy Friday!! TGIF. I caught a nasty cold this week but I think I'm on the upside. Good way to start off the weekend!

Let's get into some favorites...

I got these slippers for Christmas and have worn them every. day. since then. They're so comfy and cozy! Definitely a favorite for sure. There's very limited sizes available in this color but if you're interested, they're here.

Image result for ugg ansley slippers purple


Shortly after Christmas, this jacket was on sale.. and it looked so comfy, I had to buy it. Do we see a pattern here? I enjoy being comfy. :) And actually, it's still on sale! Grab it while it's hot!



My next favorite might be my MOST favorite.  I'm obsessed. Little backstory - I have extremely oily skin. I mean, if I use a really moisturizing product, I'll need to blot/powder my face within an hour or less.  On an everyday basis, I typically like to just wear a BB cream or tinted moisturizer. Enter Covergirl clean matte BB cream. It keeps me matte for about 5 hours before I'm too shiny and need to blot! If you're oily, you NEED to check this product out! I'd say it's light-medium coverage. Bonus: it's only 5-7 dollars at Target or your local drugstore!

Image result for covergirl clean matte bb cream


Next up, my beloved dishwasher.. You know you're a real adult when you get excited about a new dishwasher! #amiright? I used to basically handwash all our dishes before putting them in our old dishwasher - that's how bad of a job it did. It wasn't even worth it to put the dishes in there! So we set out on a hunt and I LOVE what we ended up getting! It's a KitchenAid, it has a bunch of fancy features, I can't even name them all. Just know that it washes the dishes very well :) That's the whole point, right!? This one here is similar, but maybe not the exact same? I'm not sure - we went through a local seller in our town and the price was definitely different. But if you're interested, check out KitchenAid for sure!!


Well, that's about it! I hope you have a great weekend - I believe I'll have a post up on Monday either about our weekend OR my makeup collection/storage so make sure to check back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment