Why a blog?

I've always loved writing. I enjoy the typing, the words, the grammar and all that comes with it. I was always that annoying girl correcting peoples' spelling and grammar. :) So when I first had this idea to start a blog, it seemed like a good fit. I made Youtube videos awhile ago but it didn't stick. And for the longest time, I've needed that creative outlet but I didn't know where to go to let it out. I think I've found it! The content on my blog will be a lot about my life and thoughts with a little beauty mixed in; at least that's the plan I have for now. I'm not saying my posts will always be perfect or interesting, but this is where I'd like to let my thoughts out and also document my life for the future. I'll never have THIS day again and I know that one day I'll look back and forget it all. At least with this blog, I'll remember pieces. Welcome to my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment