Master Closet De-clutter and Reorganization

Over the weekend, I decided to go through my husband's and my closet. We needed to get rid of some stuff we weren't wearing regularly and just re-organize to maximize our space. Come on in.. :) 

This is what you see first.. a window and normally a kitty or two.


When you look to the right, we have my side. This is the hanging clothes..


And then my shoes and the folded clothes.. 


Randy's shoes and folded side..


And Randy's hanging clothes..


Over on the other side of our bedroom, there's another smaller closet where I keep my dresses, pajamas, undergarments, etc. So here's that...


Now to the good part! Here's mid-way through.. The pile to donate:


 The pile of scarves to go through...


In the midst of organizing.. trying to do it by color and type of shirt.


Same thing on my side.. organizing by color/type of shirt.


Getting there...


The pile continues to grow!


Now for some before and afters!

Randy's hanging side.. before and after:


Randy's folded side might be my favorite area I completed. It was the biggest mess of all the areas. Much cleaner and tidier now! Before and after:


My dress/pj/etc. closet... before and after:


My folded side... before and after:


My hanging side... before and after:


There ya have it! There's still a couple other things I may do to the space.. add a few lights, make the switch to all one type of hanger.. I'll do an updated post if/when I get around to those things! It's not a huge, dramatic change but overall we got rid of about 5 bags of clothes/accessories that we're donating and the whole closet is just cleaner and tidier. Which in turn means that it's easier to find everything which SAVES TIME! :) #ilikebeingefficient #andsavingtime 

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment