Currently....

My planner has a page for each month with a list to fill out of things that I'm currently doing and I thought it would make a fun blog post to go through it all! So that's what we're doing today :) 

Currently...

Reading: The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty. I made really good progress on this book last month and then August rolled around and it fell to the side. My goal is to finish it this month!

Planning: Baby boy's nursery :) Pretty much every night I browse ALL the cribs, gliders, dressers, etc. I'm loving it all.

Watching: Grey's Anatomy. I've watched the whole series a couple times now and I was bored one day and started it over. I like watching shows I've already seen because I can multitask and I don't need to give my full attention to the show. McDreamy is definitely my favorite :) I mean...



Cooking: This week on the menu is meatloaf balls (Momfessional's recipe - so good), grilled cheese/curly fries, spaghetti, ranch chicken tator tot hotdish. Simple stuff!

Eating: Well all that food above for suppers - lunchtime is mostly leftovers OR fair food. The county fair is in town so we'll be heading up there most days. 

Drinking: Just water and milk mostly. A soda here and there which I always regret after I drink it so I don't know why I always give in!

Pinning: Anything baby related and/or maternity picture ideas for our session in October. Here's a little idea of what I'm loving and reading about (images from Pinterest)... 





There's a button right over there ---> where you can follow me on Pinterest :) I love pins about babies, cleaning, marriage, FOOD - anything like that.

Crafting: Yeaaaa I'm not so much with the crafting. My creative side is lacking :)

Going: Nowhere in the near future. The next four weekends in a row we have weddings to go to so I guess you could say we're going to weddings!

Loving: Feeling all the baby kicks. Sometimes when he kicks too much I'm like okay buddy that's enough for a bit. But then he'll go a few hours with NO kicks and I try to make him kick me :) Haha. 

Dreaming: Of meeting this little boy. All things baby right now!

Feeling: Super great and thankful for a healthy, easy *knock on wood* pregnancy so far. I know I'm about to enter the 'uncomfortable' stage so I'm just counting my blessings right now. 

Listening: I've been loving Lady Antebellum for some reason lately - their older songs are my jam. Also, Closer by Tegan and Sara is always turned all the way up in my vehicle. Randy super duper loves it.. (can we get a sarcastic font?) :)




Celebrating: My brother and sister-in-law's anniversary and Mom's birthday are back to back this weekend so we'll likely head to lunch with the family one day to celebrate everybody! I don't think there's much more in the world that I love more than spending time with my family. 

Whew! That was fun. I think it'll become a monthly thing for sure. Let me know if I should be watching or reading or listening to anything else!

1 comment:

  1. We have a book for the five love languages of children. When we are done I'll have Kyle bring it to work :)

    ReplyDelete