Show and Tell Tuesday: Guilty Pleasures


I typically don't feel guilty for much of anything - I take full responsibility for all the weird things I do BUT, here are a few of my 'guilty' pleasures... 

- Keeping Up With the Kardashians - 

Image result for keeping up with the kardashians

This is by FAR my guiltiest pleasure. I can't get enough. The way the girls talk to Kris, the drama between the sisters - it's all just so enticing. Randy absolutely HATES it and will not be in the same room with me if I'm watching it :) 

- Fruit Snacks - 

Image result for fruit roll ups

I know what you're thinking... Holly, you're not 8 years old. Yes, yes I know but I still LOVE any and all fruit snacks. Fruit roll-ups, gushers, fruit by the foot, or just regular fruit snacks. It's a guilty pleasure for SURE and a bad eating habit I should really try and break. It doesn't help that Randy loves them, too :) 

- Dairy Queen -

Image result for dairy queen

I live in a really small town where the only 'fast food' we have is Subway and Dairy Queen.. well and Casey's Pizza if you're looking for a slice! So I probably frequent Dairy Queen more than I really should (for food AND ice cream) but it's so yummy! Honestly I went more last summer when I was NOT pregnant so I've been really good this summer considering my current 6 month belly :) 

Those are my biggest guilty pleasures! Do you enjoy KUWTK, fruit snacks or DQ? Maybe we should have a KUWTK party with all things DQ and junk food... That'd be a dream day for me :) Haha! 

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on these! I wrote about KUWTK today too. I'm also a small town girl with not too many options, but for some reason, fast food is very much alive and well here. We hit up Casey's and Subway all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is like that with me and the bachelor as well lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fruit snacks! Reminds me so much of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fruit snacks are so good. And Gushers. My kids love them in their lunches sometimes and it is all I can do to not just sit and eat them! My husband is the same way with KUWTK. He will walk out of the room. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg fruit rollups, yes. And DQ, of course. Love your picks and I'm so with you on "guilty" pleasures because I rarely feel that guilty about anything haha.

    ReplyDelete