36 Week Bumpdate


Due date: December 7th, 2017

How far along: 36 weeks

Gender: BOY!!!!

Baby’s name: Still the same – we’re 99% sure we know but just need to see him to make sure it’s right!

Size of the baby: A pineapple I think? He’s about 18 inches long and weighing about 5 or 6 pounds.  

Movement: Holy moly. Some of his movements these days make me stop and catch my breath. He is a strong little guy.

Total weight gain so far: 30-35 pounds.

Symptoms: Mostly just swelling still! My feet are always swollen; better in the morning and pretty bad by the time I go to bed. My fingers are swelling a little bit, too. I stopped wearing my rings because I was afraid they’d get stuck J

Most recent doctor appointment: Just had one on Friday. My belly’s measuring a couple weeks ahead and my doctor would like to do another ultrasound in a couple weeks to try and gage how big he is. Other than that, baby’s heartbeat is good and all is well.

Belly button in or out: It’s kind of out? I don’t know, I just try not to pay attention to it because I don’t like it J

Favorite maternity clothes right now: Umm none? Haha I pretty much live in leggings/sweatshirts/Randy’s clothes.

Stretch marks: The ones I already had are expanding a little bit but no new ones.

Sleep: I actually still sleep pretty well. Some nights are better than others – normally I sleep through the night still. Other nights I’ll need to get up and pee or my back/hips are hurting me. I’m not complaining though!

Mood: I’ve been a little more emotional lately. I’m just easily overwhelmed these days with wanting to do ALL the things but knowing I should also take it easy. Randy has been really great about helping and making sure I put my feet up when I can. I don’t know what I would do without him!

Food cravings: None really.

Favorite moment this week: We ordered the stuff we still needed from our registries and hung décor in the nursery. It’s fun to see it all coming together!

Biggest complaint: Back and hip pain. I know it’s almost over so I’m just working on getting comfortable whatever ways I can these days.

Recent baby purchase: A bunch of stuff to finish the registries. Changing pad, monitor, rock ‘n play, diaper pail, etc. Oh and we had a credit at Babies R Us so we stopped in there one day. We HAD to get the baby some Converse so he could match his daddy. J They’re pretty cute!

Hubby: Basically my most favorite human on this earth. He barely ever sits down these days he’s so busy with the baby stuff and all he volunteers for around town – I don’t think I’d survive if I were him.

Nursery: Really REALLY close to being done! Two more things to hang and then I can share it!

Labor signs: None so far.
Looking forward to: Meeting this little guy!!
I'll end with some of our maternity pictures! And one from Halloween when I enjoyed being a carebear for the day :) Reflections by Becky shot our maternity photos and they turned out so amazing; I love them!  
 
 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment